The track at Inde is a 2.75 mile, 21 turn circuit with nearly a mile of accumulative straightaway distance. The track can accommodate over 30 unique configurations and can be bifurcated to simultaneously run 2 separate circuits. We have incorporated over 200'of elevation changes with a great combination of uphill and downhill corners and straights, blind apexes, hairpins, sweepers, negative and positive camber turns, and a 2200’ main straight.
The Inde track is also exceptionally safe with a state-of-the-art wireless LED corner lighting system, ample run-off areas, curbing, and gravel traps. The Inde Circuit is an ideal venue not only for our members, but also for race teams, manufacturers, club events, high performance instruction, vintage racing, and film & photo shoots.
- The North Course will test the technical skills of our members and consists of up to 8 turns and can be configured in 8 unique ways. The North Course also has its own paddock area for easy ingress and egress.
- Although the South Course contains IMR’s most technically difficult corner, it also has the main straightaway and many high speed corners to provide our members the opportunity to seriously put the pedal to the metal to achieve their car or motorcycle’s top speed. It consists of 13 turns and can be configured in 4 ways.
- Safety recommendations provided by ASA, SCCA, along with numerous professional racers
- One of the safest of any private motorsports club.
- The Main Track has an AMB/My Laps embedded loop.